BARE USB SLIDER – 200 sec (Sound Module for Greeting Cards)
Sound module for greeting cards that can be uploaded with music via USB. Upload mp3 or wav files from a Windows PC.
Also available in sound modules with built-in microphones or audio port.
Deleting file, please wait...
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable sound module designed for greeting cards and other similar projects.
- Allows you to add sound to custom made cards using your own papers and decorations. Can also be used in printed card projects.
- Use in printed projects, invitations, greeting cards, craft projects, and more.
- Plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- Batteries can be replaced.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at http://www.bigdawgspromo.com/soundloader
- USB CABLE/ADAPTER INCLUDED (1pc per entire order. However you can request more-limit 1 per USB module)
- Dimensions: 5.10 x 2.90 x 0.24 inches
- Weight: 0.94oz
- Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 years
- Batteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)
- HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) – 132 sec and under
- MED QUALITY (10KHz) – 160 sec and under
- LOW QUALITY (8KHz) – 204 sec and under
|Dimensions||5.10 x 2.90 x 0.24 in|