No products in the cart.
- WHEN BUTTON IS PUSHED: A sound message will play with each press (1-20 sounds), or can be configured for PLAY/STOP (1 sound).
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable sound module for the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) crafters and hobbyists.
- Load up to 20 sounds for multiple playback. Each activation plays a new message.
- Use in printed projects, invitations, greeting cards, craft projects, scrapbooks, electronic projects and more.
- METAL SPEAKER – Thinner and safer to mail than plastic speakers. Plastic speakers often get crushed in the mail resulting in malfunctions and sharp debris that can harm small children. Our modules and speakers are safe and post office approved.
- Programmer plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- Batteries can be replaced.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at http://www.bigdawgspromo.com/soundloader
- ONE PROGRAMMER & USB CABLE INCLUDED
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.8 x 0.21 inches
- Weight: 1.0oz
- Battery Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 years
- Batteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)
- HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) – 132 sec and under
- MED QUALITY (10KHz) – 160 sec and under
- LOW QUALITY (8KHz) – 204 sec and under
|Dimensions||3.75 x 2.8 x 0.21 in|
soundPLUSH squeeze – REC 10 sec (Voice Recorder For Stuffed Animals)0 out of 5
Voice recorder for stuffed animals. Sound module for creating your own talking or singing plush toy. The sound plays when the module is squeezed.
Also available with a push button.
Add to cart