No products in the cart.
BARE USB LIGHT – 200 sec (Light Activated Sound Module)
Light activated sound module with a USB connector to load music from a Windows PC.
Also available in sound modules with built-in microphones or audio ports.
Deleting file, please wait...
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable light sensor sound module for the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) crafters and hobbyists.
- Sound playback is triggered when the light sensor senses the presence of light. It is reset and retriggered when light is completely removed.
- Please note that during playback the sound WILL NOT STOP if the light source is removed. It will continue to playback the entire sound until finished.
- Great for gift boxes, packaging, bags, toys, jewellery boxes, and more.
- Plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at http://www.bigdawgspromo.com/soundloader
- USB CABLE/ADAPTER INCLUDED (1pc per entire order. However you can request more-limit 1 per USB module)
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.6 x 0.24 inches
- Weight: 0.92oz
- Battery Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 years
- Batteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)
- Button Wire Length: 6 inches
- HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) – 132 sec and under
- MED QUALITY (10KHz) – 160 sec and under
- LOW QUALITY (8KHz) – 204 sec and under
|Dimensions||3.25 x 2.6 x 0.24 in|