Light activated sound module with a USB connector to load music from a Windows PC. The music will play when light is detected making this perfect for boxes and surprises.
Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.6 x 0.24 inches
Weight: 0.92 oz
Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 years
Batteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)
USB Module Features
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable light sensor sound module for the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) crafters and hobbyists.
- Sound playback is triggered when the light sensor senses the presence of light. It is reset and retriggered when light is completely removed.
- Please note that during playback the sound WILL NOT STOP if the light source is removed. It will continue to playback the entire sound until finished.
- Great for gift boxes, packaging, bags, toys, jewellery boxes, and more.
- Plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at https://www.bigdawgspromo.com/soundloader
- USB CABLE/ADAPTER INCLUDED (1pc per entire order. However you can request more-limit 1 per USB module)
- HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) – 132 sec and under
- MED QUALITY (10KHz) – 160 sec and under
- LOW QUALITY (8KHz) – 204 sec and under
- Remove the plastic tab located underneath slider switch or battery.
- Connect the sound module to your computer using the provided USB adapter.
- Open the program and click 'Add File' and open the sound file you want to use.
- Click 'Write'. Message is now recorded.
Click here for detailed instructions.