DIY Kit sound module with three buttons so you can add multiple sound files to your crafts and other projects.
WHEN BUTTON 1 IS PUSHED: 1st sound plays
WHEN BUTTON 2 IS PUSHED: 2nd sound plays.
WHEN BUTTON 3 IS PUSHED: 3rd sound plays.
Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.8 x 0.21 inches
Weight: 1.0 oz
Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 years
Batteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)
DIY Kit Three Button Module Features
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable sound module for the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) crafters and hobbyists.
- Use in printed projects, invitations, greeting cards, craft projects, scrapbooks, electronic projects and more.
- METAL SPEAKER – Thinner and safer to mail than plastic speakers. Plastic speakers often get crushed in the mail resulting in malfunctions and sharp debris that can harm small children. Our modules and speakers are safe and post office approved.
- Programmer plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- Batteries can be replaced.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at https://www.bigdawgspromo.com/soundloader
- ONE PROGRAMMER & USB CABLE INCLUDED
- HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) – 132 sec and under
- MED QUALITY (10KHz) – 160 sec and under
- LOW QUALITY (8KHz) – 204 sec and under
- Remove the plastic tab located underneath slider switch or battery.
- Connect the PROGRAMMER to your computer using the provided USB adapter.
- Plus the flash chip into the PROGRAMMER.
- Open the program and click 'Add File' and open the sound file you want to use.
- Click 'Write'. Message is now recorded.
Click here for detailed instructions.