Create your own musical greeting cards that will play any music you want when it’s opened! You can record anything you want using the built-in microphone. Follow our guide below to learn to how make your own card.
Dimensions: 5.06 x 2.5 x 0.26 inches
Weight: 0.78 oz
Life: up to 100 plays, up to 1-2 years
Batteries: 3x AG10 (or LR1130)
Wire Length: 6 inches
Greeting Card Sound Module Features
- A user recordable sound module designed for cardmaking and other similar projects.
- Allows you to add sound to custom made cards using your own papers and decorations. Can also be used in printed card projects.
- Mounted on a crystal clear backing for a cleaner, more hidden look.
- The built-in voice recorder allows you to record up to a 10 second message. If you make a mistake you can re-record your message.
- Remove the battery tab from underneath the metal switch to begin recording.
- To start recording: press and release the record button (module will beep once).
- Record your message by speaking directly into the mic.
- To save: press and release record button again (module will beep twice).