Create your own musical greeting cards and use any music or recorded message you want! Record up 120 seconds of audio that will play when the card is opened. Follow our guide below to learn to how make your own card.
Dimensions: 5.06 x 2.5 x 0.26 inches
Weight: 0.78 oz
Life: up to 100 plays, up to 1-2 years
Batteries: 3x AG10 (or LR1130)
Wire Length: 6 inches
Greeting Card Sound Module Features
- A user recordable sound module designed for cardmaking and other similar projects.
- Allows you to add sound to custom made cards using your own papers and decorations. Can also be used in printed card projects.
- Mounted on a crystal clear backing for a cleaner, more hidden look.
- The built-in voice recorder allows you to record up to a 120 second message. If you make a mistake you can re-record your message.
- Remove the battery tab from underneath the metal switch to begin recording.
- To start recording: press and release the record button (module will beep once).
- Record your message by speaking directly into the mic.
- To save: press and release record button again (module will beep twice).