What is NFC?
NFC (or “near field communication”) is a ground breaking technology which can be used to transfer data from NFC tags or stickers to an NFC capable device such as a mobile phone.
Usable Memory Size: 716 bytes
URL Length: 710 chars
Text Length: 708 chars
NFC Tag Features
- Warning: This item is NOT compatible with all NFC phones and devices
- Transparent label (aka “Wet Inlay”)
- With adhesive backing
- Circle shape
- 30 mm diameter
OTHER EXAMPLES OF NFC FUNCTIONS:
- Tap to CALL - loads a specified phone number and dials it automatically.
- Tap to TEXT MESSAGE - loads the text message app with a specified phone number.
- Tap to E-MAIL - loads up the email app with a specified mail to email address.
EXAMPLE URL FUNCTIONS:
- APP DOWNLOAD - loads the mobile marketplace allowing you to download a specified app instantly.
- ONLINE VIDEO - loads up an online video.
- FACEBOOK - can load up a Facebook page, allowing the user to "LIKE" your Facebook page.
- MOBILE SITE - can load up a mobile optimized website or a mobile web form (e.g., request more info, e-mail signup, request quotation).