No products in the cart.
Mifare Ultralight – NFC Transparent Tag (Dry Inlay) (48 bytes)
- Transparent tag (aka “Dry Inlay”)
- Circle shape
- No adhesive backing
- 25 mm diameter
- Usable memory size: 46 bytes
- URL length: 41 chars
- Text length: 39 chars
- Compatible with all NFC phones and devices
WHAT IS NFC?
- NFC (or “near field communication”) is a ground breaking technology which can be used to transfer data from NFC tags or stickers to a NFC capable device such as a mobile phone.
OTHER EXAMPLES OF NFC FUNCTIONS:
- Tap to CALL – loads a specified phone number and dials it automatically.
- Tap to TEXT MESSAGE – loads the text message app with a specified phone number.
- Tap to E-MAIL – loads up the email app with a specified mail to email address.
EXAMPLE URL FUNCTIONS:
- APP DOWNLOAD – loads the mobile marketplace allowing you to download a specified app instantly.
- ONLINE VIDEO – loads up an online video.
- FACEBOOK – can load up a Facebook page, allowing the user to “LIKE” your Facebook page.
- MOBILE SITE – can load up a mobile optimized website or a mobile web form (eg. request more info, e-mail signup, request quotation).