Add music to your arts and crafts with our push button sound module. Record anything you want up to 10 seconds and play it back by simply pressing a button. Perfect for any project that needs an easy-to-use audio device.
Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.375 x 0.26 inches
Weight: 0.85 oz
Life: up to 100 plays, up to 1-2 years
Batteries: 3x AG10 (or LR1130)
Wire Length: 6 inches
Push Button Sound Module Features
- A user recordable sound module for the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) crafters and hobbyists.
- Mounted on a removable card backing for easy handling and installation into printed projects, invitations, greeting cards, craft projects, scrapbooks, electronic projects and more.
- The built-in voice recorder allows you to record up to a 10 second message. If you make a mistake you can re-record your message.
- Batteries can be replaced.
- Remove the battery tab from underneath the metal switch to begin recording.
- To start recording: press and release the record button (module will beep once).
- Record your message by speaking directly into the mic.
- To save: press and release record button again (module will beep twice).